Business Support Solutions
Since its establishment, Montech has been supporting Federal prime contractors on newly awarded projects. From program integration to transition management support, we carefully define key areas to implement strategies that ensure success. Montech is able to bring the right partners to the table to build success with each project.
Based on the client’s requirements, Montech will conduct a Pre-Performance Grade (PPG) analysis to ensure expectations are met. Should a client’s requirements be too extensive for Montech alone, we’ll seek other industry partners to reach expected outcomes.
Montech’s North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561499 All Other Business Support Services
- 561110 Office/Administrative Services
- 923110 Administration of Education Programs
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541820 Public Relations
- 541910 Marketing Research & Public Opinion
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific,& Technical Services
- 561410 Document Preparation Services
- 611430 Professional & Management Development Training
What is NAICS and How is it Used?
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) was developed as the standard for use by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the collection, analysis, and publication of statistical data related to the business economy of the U.S. NAICS was developed under the auspices of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and adopted in 1997 to replace the old Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system. It was also developed in cooperation with the statistical agencies of Canada and Mexico to establish a 3-country standard that allows for a high level of comparability in business statistics among the three countries. NAICS is the first economic classification system to be constructed based on a single economic concept.